- 1-1/4-2 lbs. - Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 2 small packages - instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups - milk
- 8 ounces - cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup - margarine, softened (1 stick)
- 1 cup - powdered sugar
- 1 large tub - Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 teaspoon, vanilla
Chill four(4) hrs
- Mix the pudding mix and milk together.
- Set aside to thicken.
- Spread 1/2 of the crushed Oreo's on the bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- Save remaining cookies.
- Mix cream cheese, margarine, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy
- Blend in Cool Whip.
- Mix in pudding. (should be thick by now)
- Pour into pan on top of crushed Oreo's
- Spread remaining cookies on top evenly.
- Chill at least four(4) hours.
- Serve and enjoy. You could also freeze and serve like an ice cream cake dessert.
Alternate Serving Idea
Buy a large clay flower pot and line it with foil, then make dirt cake in layers about the size of a normal cake to fill it, adding in gummi worms occasionally. Purchase a bouquet of fake flowers, wash them carefully and place them in the cake. The cake should completely cover the foil to maintain the effect. -PSM
This recipe belongs to